Wednesday 23 May 2012

Dare to Bare.

Exams are now over for me!! I am so happy as they were immensely stressful and not enjoyable, all I can do now is relax and await the results in August. Its nice to know I don't have to go back to school for another two weeks, I can relax, work and start an exercise regime that I have been planning for months. De-stressing is a major part of my two weeks off. The exams caused me to stay up late with friends revising and to wake to early for the examinations. After a long day yesterday it felt good to not have to think about them until the results. Fingers crossed the results won't be too dreadful.
Love not having to have REVISION stamped in my diary everyday.


So lucky to have finished them before the gorgeous days that are to come. I realised this morning that I don't actually own Summery clothes, I'm so used to England being cold and just wearing bikini's on holiday that having practical summer items is a big strange. I will have to be creative with what I have and dare to bare. Also I am THE palest person in the world so I usually like to hide this unless it has been coloured by the sun or tan. Please excuse the lovely white legs in the photos but I felt very Summery, hehe.
hey dere Summer!


I L-O-V-E my new denim jacket!

No comments:

Post a Comment