Tuesday 29 May 2012

If The Shoe Kinda Fits..

How lovely has the weather been to us little English folk?! It has indeed been a glorious few weeks and I have been thankful to not be in school and be out earning at my part-time work. Money-maker! It allowed me to have a wonderful shopping spree with the mother today in the gorgeous city of York. I love when shopping is successful, I managed to get myself a dress and some of my dream shoes, Dr Martens. They are indeed very beautiful and I am so happy to finally have some of my own! When trying them I had the same scenario as always, size 4 too big, size 3 kinda squish, but if the shoe kinda fits.. get it immediately and work it! Though maybe not the best idea to have them when its 25 degrees outside, haha.
Dress, Zara: 25.99
Shoes, Office: 90.00

Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment