Monday 18 June 2012

The Definition of Friendship.

I love having catch-ups with old friends, they are the best! Especially when you have been bests friends your whole life.. These pictures are so cute and are the definition of friendship. I love people and interacting it make you more confident and have more people to call your friends. Talking and laughing are two of the best ways to get ahead and not to be embarrassed, I'm sure that holds a lot of people back. And I have to admit it did that to me until this past year when I managed to come out of my shell and be good old-fashioned, lil' weary me. Not too shabby for Georgina! (Friends quote with the name changed by the way, hope you notice, and if not shame on youuuu)


This was the tester shot.. lawl
My main girll!


Cutest!



No comments:

Post a Comment