Saturday 9 June 2012

The Eighteenths and the Alcohol!

Last night was the first of my friends eighteenths that I am going to encounter over the next year. These two girls I have know my whole life and I have been amazingly close to them this whole time. The party was fun and scary at the same time. In a way I don't feel old enough to have 18year old friends and I don't feel like i should be turning 18 in September, its all come way too fast for me. But on the other hand I enjoy growing up and having more independence, even though my um still does my washing, haha.

I always enjoy discos, the dancing and singing to old tunes is the best part, especially when all the other young people my age have no idea what the song even is! It makes me feel like I have been educated right in the music industry, haha. I love to dress up and put but on my best heels, yet I was prepared this time with a pair of flats to save me on the dance floor and I was definitely thankful for them! I guess I'm not a high heel girl, which is silly because I'm 5"1, therefore need a bit of height to boost me up! At least make-up won't let me down, I love to experiment with eye-shadow and see what look I can create, most of the time it ends up being dark and bold. Here's to the next year, the eighteenths and the alcohol!


Before the party..


Family! x

I have to admit I enjoy ruining photos.. hehe.


No comments:

Post a Comment