Saturday 23 June 2012

Memories Are Kept In Photographs.

For me, when you're sad, being with friends and having a drink always makes me feels immensely better. I love these photos cause it just shows how much fun can be had and how many memories are kept in photographs. This was one of those special night where the good, the bad and some ugly photos were taken, when saying ugly I am of course talking about my own self, I would never call these two beauts ugly! Anyway.. I don't have much to say about last night because these pictures really do speak for themselves! And I just have to promote The Midnight Beast as we did a small tribute to them in one picture.. they are really funny and amazing, I love that Maddy got me into them!
Peacee.
Cheers to the frickin' weekend, I'd drink to that..

Say Waaaatt?!?
Cutiesss!

Get your guns outt.

X



The Midnight Beast!!


Honestly, a caption won't do this justice..



Uploading the photoss, like a geek.

No comments:

Post a Comment