Thursday 7 June 2012

Enjoyable Summer Outings.

I love going to country villages and having ice creams and walking. Its always so cute looking at the houses and not having to walk far! Haha. Its nice when the weather is on out side too, me and the brother always manage to have a good time and not argue which is nice and makes the outing fun. Enjoyable summer outings. I love my new denim jacket that I got from a vintage shop, it can be cosy with or without a jumper underneath and manages to keep me warm, and dry if necessary! Another thing I enjoy is the pub food, though I didn't have any this one time its always yummy to have a burger and fat chips! Always homemade, always so nice! I can't wait for my next outing and next pub meal..
Bro.

I look evil..

Funtimes at the pub!

No comments:

Post a Comment