Sunday 22 April 2012

Be comfortable.

I love finding clothes and re-inventing outfits its great! I mean the top I wore in my earlier blog page for dressing up was my brothers. Its a polo top and its perfect for being laid back and chilled out in. I love to be comfy therefore if I were to dress up I always add a twist to make the outfit my style. Though I must admit "my style" is hard to explain, a lot of people probably won't like it but then again not everything is for everyone. Be comfortable in who you are and what you wear. For example the dress below that I'm wearing I got for my year eleven prom, when I got it I knew I wanted to use it after as a chilled look therefore teaming it with the polo I just found was perfect.
Dress: Jack Wills
Shoes: Republic
Top: unknown
Really went OTT on editing!

My beautiful shoes!




No comments:

Post a Comment