Friday 13 April 2012

Comfort is key.

Okay so I did a mini photo shoot (I guess that's what you could call it) I wanted some really fancy pictures for the blog. I was making an emphasis on what I was wearing. Honestly its nothing special I just like to be comfortable. Comfort is key. I love to be creative with my style and be different to others. Trends are hard to follow what with them changing every few weeks, its difficult to keep up and to save money. It seems all I do is spend money nowadays to look good. Recycling old clothes or doing a clothes swap between friends are great ways of creating a new outfit. What you hated last year may be in fashion now and you might love it. Never through things away! I've done that and now I buy new things that I knew I once had, it's annoying but who knew at the time.
I rarely wear dresses and skirts but I do enjoy mixing them up with a comfy jumper or a big tee. Style is individual therefore one should embrace it. Who cares what people think about what you wear, as long as you love it and feel confident in it then wear what you wish!
love this outfit, purely for being comfortable and bright. Converse rock this world!
my round sunnies are my best buy ever, £1 from H&M that is a great shop to find bargain essentials
Jumper: Topshop
Shorts:Topshop
Sunnies:H&M
Shoes:Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment