Sunday 22 April 2012

Bombay Bicycle Club, 19/04/2012.

A whole week has gone by, its gone so fast but I've been so busy! This week I had the amazing chance to see Bombay Bicycle Club at York. They were amazing, I was actually on the railings facing them, I've never been so close at a concert before but I guess that's what you get for being so early. Jack Steadman was truly beautiful right before my eyes, I'm definitely recommending you see them, they are amazeballs live!! At the end I had no voice and my ribs had been crushed to impair my breathing, but I didn't care it was worth the five months wait for them. I cannot wait to see them again at Leeds Festival later this year!
Ray Morris, beautiful girl with a soulful voice, gorgeous! Twitter her!

Lianne La Havas, loved her too, more upbeat music, so catchy! Twitter her!


Jack Steadman, I was this close!!

Bombay Bicycle Club!

In the York Press, I was excited by this a lot! This is genuinely how excited I was the whole day and night! Eek!

No comments:

Post a Comment