Sunday 29 April 2012

I'll have those thank you!

I love buying new things, each time I try to save up it doesn't last for too long. Though I did good saving up for Leeds Fest therefore I guess its possible, hehe. The thing with new items, whether they're clothes, gadgets or books, its the fact that they're new that gets to me. I instantly want to play with them or wear them. I haven't took these brand spanking shoes off. Being small I like to have a bit of height, this is probably a strange thing to say as I usually wear comfy flats, my trusty converse are never too far away. Yet I'd love to boost my 5"1 self up another few inches (plus I really need the practice.) Boots are a weakness of mine, they go with everything and last throughout the year going from laid-back styles to going out. As you can see from my picture I chose to go laid-back, I guess I forgot that these pictures would go on the internet so just made myself too comfortable, oh well!
It's always hard to think of dressing up, I like to be comfortable so I usually go straight for the jeans. For myself Topshop do a great range for petite persons, I will always find something that fits. If you are teeny weeny just like me I'd recommend to go on this link to check it out! Petite Topshop.

new and beautiful, yeah i like my socks too.

honestly the best bargain I've ever made!
So I never shop in sales, I find it waay to hectic and get all worked up cause I never find anything. I always get jealous of those who wear nothing but items that they get in sales. However! I was lucky enough to see these boots at Topshop, they've gone from £78 to £35, I was like I'll have those thank you! Such a good mood after, especially when my Urban Outfitters things that I ordered were no good. As soon as I got home I tried them on with a few different types of outfits and they were perfect! Life is good.


No comments:

Post a Comment