Thursday 26 April 2012

L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N.

It always gets to Thursdays and I just want to give up. Its nearly the end of the school week but you still have one day to go. It takes the mick really. Like all weeks before this it has been a long, draining one, unlike last week when I was busy almost every night this week I have had nothing to do but revise. It has been worked out it is twenty days until my first AS Level exam and THAT freaks me out. I don't feel ready at all, these classes and lesson I've been too this whole year don't feel worth it. It feels like I've not really learnt anything, except that you can't do well without a bit of hard work. Honestly feel like screaming.

I've always wanted to go to a field somewhere and just yell, how free would that feel? So great, it would be like being a child again and letting all the emotion inside flow out like a waterfall. I always let my feelings show anyway, I'm that type of person, its physically hard to hold back tears but I'm good at being strong whether it looks like it or not. At this age what serious things do we have to worry about? The world is our oyster and all that jazz.

I mean L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N. right?! Of course, and that is a beautiful saying to live by. That's why its my title of the blog to remind all people not to worry cause everything will be okay.
Smileeee.



No comments:

Post a Comment