Sunday 22 April 2012

Being a child.

When you get to my age it seems to be parties and drinking is all that teens do, it's quite sad really how some feel the need to always have a drink in their hand. However one of my bestest friends this week decided to go against the majority and have a fancy dress tea party and play pass the parcel. It was so much fun and took everyone back to when we were five and we loved it. It was hard to think of a costume, I was coming late anyway because of work so I had little time to get ready.
An idea clicked here!
I thought how simple it was to get a polo top and shorts and dress as Christopher Robin out of Winnie the Pooh, it was great! I mean I had the hair already and it meant little makeup had to be faffed about with.
Poetry and Hums aren't things which you get, they're things which get you. And all you can do is go where they can find you.

Christopher Robin.
Dressing up was great and it felt nice not having an hangover in the morning, maybe I've turned into a granny already about alcohol! I hope not as I can't wait for nights to come, but for now I'm good dressing up, playing games and being a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment