Saturday 14 April 2012

Diet starts tomorrow.

It's a little late but I love the Easter chocolate. Especially the days after Easter Sunday when the eggs go down to 50p, it's completely great. Who needs to buy chocolate beforehand and spend a fiver when you can buy a bunch of them after. Or maybe that's just my inner fatty talking. After this week of indulging during my adventure away I noticed my inner fatty take over more and more. Diet starts tomorrow. So much chocolate and food was eaten, I'm not a big eater but this week I seem to have forgotten what a real portion was. It was a little great! But not being able to fit in my shorts after a couple of days was upsetting. I felt like I was on Supersize Vs Superskinny, facing the truth. So I ate an apple, it made me feel so much better. Why is it that when we're on holiday we eat and drink so much more? Our inner fatty tells us is okay to have that big triple chocolate cake slice because, well, you're on holiday.

Chocolate is my downfall. Its my energy to get through the day, I find I need a bar of Dairy Milk just to keep me going during school. So on our outing to Tesco I'm always eager for my boost. That's why Easter is so great, plus somehow the chocolate is lots nicer than usual. Why is that? Do they do something special? Well if they do I ain't complaining, it's amazeballs.
Flake is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment