Thursday 12 April 2012

Hi there!

Well I am indeed new to all this bloggingness. To be honest it caught my eye a few months ago in Company magazine. I've always loved the idea of having a blog and people being interested in me. However I left it because at 16 I felt I was a little too young ad inexperienced to be expressing thoughts and ideas. Though after doing a lot of research into "How to make a Successful Blog" (yes, very amusing, I felt like I was reading "Writing a Blog for Dummies" but websites and books are the most helpful way to learn.) I realised that the important thing is that I express my thoughts truthfully and have responses to those that want more and enjoy what they read.

I thought as a first initial post I would introduce myself. There isn't much to say but I don't want to be anonymous. I'm not that special, just ordinary like every other blogger and person on this small world. I am currently doing my A Levels in North Yorkshire, it's tricky. I am finding it quite hard and being panicky about it all. Though I've always been that type of person to panic at inopportune moments i.e. before exams, deadlines etc.. Panicking is the worst, it just makes people not believe in themselves, I've always been that type but honestly deep inside me I know I can do it. Something just overrides me and says 'you can't do this' and it sends me crazy. I've found knowing what I want is hard also, a teens mind is so messed up it's hard to know what the truth and reality of a subject is. Friendships, family, relationships and work are all hard to juggle when you're an adult let alone when you're 17 and increasingly hormonal (stressful I know!) I find my true friends, magazines and television get me through most days, like any usual teen.

I'm going to keep posting as often as I can and I promise (with a cherry on top) that it will get more interesting with pictures and links to my favourite websites and places. I'm new at this so work with me please!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment